Great Value Coverage for SCA Members
Travel insurance can now be purchased through the Sporting Clays Australia online store.
SCA has negotiated some very competitive travel insurance rates for members travelling to SCA-recognised competitions in Australia, New Zealand and International destinations.
The comprehensive policy includes excellent coverage for luggage (e.g. your firearm) as well as car hire excess, two items which generally add a lot of expense to a trip. SCA Travel Insurance is available to Australian residents who are current financial members of Sporting Clays Australia as well as an accompanying spouse or partner and dependent children. This is another great benefit of belonging to the Association and is easy to purchase via the SCA online store.
Things to note:
- Price is per person, per trip.
- You must be competing in an SCA-recognised event to buy this coverage (State events are included).
- Please email email@example.com before purchasing insurance for trips exceeding 21 days.
- You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of purchase to provide SCA with the names of those travelling, your departure and return dates, competition name and destination info. Your final insurance documentation will then be emailed to you.
- Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Schedule of Insurance documents before making a purchase.