· Each person will be required to create an individual Profile with their own login code to enter competitions. Do not pay for someone else on your account as the entry will not be registered in their name.
· Once you have registered your personal details for the first time, your information will be saved in the system for any return visits. There is no need to repeat this process after your initial registration. All purchases are linked to your Profile. This includes ALL entries for competitions, membership and merchandise orders.
· You can access your Profile at any time to update your information.
· Any changes to your personal information is D.I.Y.
· Your information is used to inform you of important competition changes and to post out memberships or magazines. Without up-to-date information we will not be able to contact you should the need arise.
· Family members will have to create their own Profile page. You are able to use the same email address, however each person will require a unique password.
· Enter and pay for each person separately under their own personal login page.
· This payment/login procedure is important in order for each competitor to be recognized in the database. All squad lists are compiled from the entries linked to each person’s individual Profile. Any deviation from this process will mean your entry is not correctly registered in the system.
Some registration fields are mandatory. Some boxes are number or letter specific. For new members, if you do not have the required mandatory information, enter either N/A (for a word) or 0 (for a number) to complete the registration process.
Want to join Sporting Clays Australia?