2021 ENGLISH SPORTING NATIONALS POSTPONED
Bad news regarding the SCA National English Sporting event that was scheduled for next weekend.
We waited for the final advice advised today from the Vic Government that the shutdown in Victoria would be extended until next Tuesday.
Unfortunately, the range would have to have been set this weekend at the latest but with the “Stay at home” rule this could not happen.
Covid, the Gift that just keeps on giving.
The event will be rescheduled for later this year. We are just waiting on advice from VSCA on a suitable date.