READ THIS BEFORE YOU RENEW OR REGISTER
Before you start make sure you have the right software to run the system.
GOOGLE CHROME is the suggested software running the SCA members portal.
Anyone running Internet Explorer software please use this link
to download Google Chrome and install as it will avoid you encountering issues with your registration.
Reset Password – cut and paste this link
Online Registration Process
Members must make a mandatory payment with registration.
Click the below button to go to the SCA website registration page. The sign-up process is fully explained below. Please take the time to read this introduction before creating your profile.
How to purchase a membership and create your Profile
1. On the Registration page, scroll to the bottom and click the REGISTER HERE tile.
2. Select from the options to find a club in your state.
3. Select a club to view their membership options.
4. Click on REGISTER
5. Enter Fist name, Last name, Date of birth and choose registration type from the drop-down box.
6. Click next step
7. Each box will have a manual type in entry or a selection from a drop-down box. Please review and complete all fields. This is a once-off registration. All future visits will not require you to enter this information again.
8. Club – select the club you are purchasing a membership for e.g. Beaudesert
9. No FITASC Registration Number > enter 0 (a number zero).
10. Membership Status – New Member
11. Preferred Association – Select the state you are purchasing a membership for e.g. QLD
12. No Firearm Licence Number > enter 0 (a number zero).
13. Firearm Expiry Date > select today’s date if you don’t have one.
14. No SCA Membership Number > enter 0 (a number zero).
15. Tick – Use address above as billing address or add different address if applicable.
16. Add your Credit or Debit card number.
17. Read the “Terms & Conditions” As you scroll to the bottom there is a tick box. Click this box to confirm you have read the Terms in their entirety.
18. Tick – I agree to the Terms of Registration.
19. Tick – I am over 18, or, if I am under 18, this registration has been filled out by and endorsed by my parent or guardian.
20. Prove you’re human – enter the number in the box
21. Select PAY NOW
22. If any information is incorrect/incomplete, the offending box will be highlighted in red.
23. You will receive a “Payment received” email to the email address you have provided confirming your payment has been received with an option to download your receipt.
24. You will also receive a “Membership details” email, this email contains a link to set your password.
25. Click on the link “Set your password” in your email and enter your “New password” and “Confirm password” then select “SUBMIT”.
Your Password is personal and is used as security for you to access the system. Please keep a record of your Password for future use.
View and Update your details (under account)
26. When you have logged in for the first time, click update details
Any changes to your personal information are D.I.Y. It is not the responsibility of your membership Secretary. You are able to enter the system at any time to change your details with your personal Login and Password.
View your Payment History (under account)
27. Click Payment History
Logout (top right corner) when finished.
PLEASE REMEMBER – Your “Profile” page is a once-only application
This Profile page is your passport to SCA. Any purchases made are recorded to your Purchase History, whether this is for Membership, Competition Entry or Merchandise purchases. All payments are also logged on your Profile. The system will retain your details indefinitely.
If you are having trouble accessing your Profile, please contact us and we will assist you.
If you are having trouble registering, please contact us and we will assist you.