NEW IN 2018
The following indicates how many competitors are required for places to be paid out for prizes in any Grade or Category.
- For 3 places – Gold – Silver – Bronze – 7 competitors minimum
- For 2 places – Gold – Silver – 5 competitors minimum
- For 1 place – Gold – 3 competitors minimum
FITASC has reviewed their competition categories and from 1 January 2018, the following categories will be applicable at all FITASC international events and SCA National competitions:
- Junior up to and including the age of 20 (you cannot shoot in the Junior category in the calendar year you turn 21 years old)
- Man in the year of their 21st birthday to 55 years
- Senior in the year of their 56th birthday to 65 years
- Veteran in the year of their 66th birthday to 73 years
- Master in the year of their 74th birthday and above.
- The Master category will be available to shooters who are 74 years of age on the 1st of January in the year of the competition. There will be no team events in the Master category at FITASC events, only individuals.
- It is not compulsory for the Master category to be included at SCA events. We will include the category at the Australian Prix and the Sporting Nationals. Veteran will be the last category (by age) for the Compak Nationals and English Sporting Nationals.
- SCA will still recognise our Sub Junior category for all events except the Australian Grand Prix, which is a FITASC event. The following age restrictions will apply:
SUB-JUNIORS Competitors may shoot in this category up to and including the calendar year they turn 16 i.e. you cannot shoot in the Sub Junior category in the calendar year you turn 17 years old.
JUNIORS Competitors may shoot in this category from the calendar year they turn 17 up to and including the age of 20 i.e. you cannot shoot in the Junior category in the calendar year you turn 21 years old.