READ THIS BEFORE YOU RENEW OR REGISTER
Before you start make sure you have the right software to run the system.
GOOGLE CHROME is the suggested software running the SCA members portal.
Anyone running Internet Explorer software please use this link
to download Google Chrome and install as it will avoid you encountering issues with your registration.
Reset Password – cut and paste this link
Online Renewal Process
The sign-up process is fully explained on the Registration page; please take the time to read this introduction before creating your profile.
How to renew your membership
1. On the Registration page, scroll to the bottom and click the RENEW HERE tile.
2. On the top right-hand corner click on member login
3. Add your Username and Password click LOG IN
Click on Forgotten login details? if required
Password reset – Add your Username or Email address click SUBMIT
Check your email for the Reset your password link
Email screenshot below – click on the Reset your password link
Enter your New password and Confirm password click SUBMIT
4. Once you have logged in, click RENEW
5. Please choose Registration type from the dropdown box. QLD Beaudesert – OPEN click RENEW MEMBERSHIP
6. Confirm your details
7. Under Basic details
Club – select the club you are purchasing a membership for e.g. QLD – Beaudesert
8. Under Contact information – Confirm email address
9. Under Billing address Tick – Use address above as billing address or add different address if applicable.
10. Under Cardholder details – Add your Credit or Debit card number, Name on card, Card expiry and CVC number.
11. Under Terms of Registration – Read the full Terms & Conditions as you scroll to the bottom there is a tick box. Click this box – Required I confirm you have read the Terms in their entirety.
12. Tick – I agree to the Terms of Registration.
13. Tick – I am over 18, or, if I am under 18, this registration has been filled out by and endorsed by my parent or guardian.
14. Under Prove you’re human – enter the number in the box
15. Select PAY NOW
16. If any information is incorrect/incomplete, the offending box will be highlighted in red.
Log out when finished (top right-hand corner)
17. You will receive a “Payment received” email to the email address you have provided confirming your payment has been received with an option to download your receipt.
18. You will also receive a “Membership details” email, this email contains a link to set your password if required.
Update your details (under account) You can log into our website: https://www.scamembers.com.au Click on member login (top right hand corner) 19.
19. Once you are logged back in, click Update details
Any changes to your personal information are D.I.Y. It is not the responsibility of your membership Secretary. You are able to enter the system at any time to change your details with your personal Login and Password.
If you are having trouble accessing your Profile, please contact us and we will assist you.
View your Payment History (under account)
20. Click Payment History
Logout (top right-hand corner) when finished.
If you are having trouble renewing, please contact us and we will assist you.