$ Purchasing/renewing your membership
1. On the SCA website (sportingclaysaustralia.com.au/) > go to the MEMBERS menu > choose your State.
2. Scroll down and select your Club from the options available.
3. On the following page, select the membership option you’d like to purchase.
4. Review your selection, then click the CHECK OUT button.
5. Log in to your account if prompted to do so.
6. Confirm your payment details, then click the PLACE ORDER button to complete your purchase.
1. On the SCA website (sportingclaysaustralia.com.au/), tap the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner to reveal the menu.
2. Go to the MEMBERS menu, then tap the arrow > to expand the menu.
3. Choose your State.
4. Scroll down and select your Club from the options available.
5. On the following page, select the membership option you’d like to purchase.
6. Review your selection, then click the CHECK OUT button.
7. Log in to your account if prompted to do so.
8. Confirm your payment details, then click the PLACE ORDER button to complete your purchase.
Click either the Need password? or Need new password? link on login screen.
On the next page, enter your email address in the Username section then click the blue Next button.
An email will be sent to you so you can reset your password.
NOTE: if your family group uses the same email address, you will be able to select which person’s password you want to reset as part of the process outlined above. Each person must have a unique password.
Once you log in to your Profile, click the My Info tab. When your details are loaded, click the Edit link at the top of the Personal and/or Billing info sections to update.
Make any necessary changes and when you’re done, click SAVE so the new details are updated in the system.
All Personal details can be updated (except your name) including your EMAIL ADDRESS, PASSWORD, ADDRESS, BIRTHDAY and PHONE NUMBERS.
Go to the EVENTS > COMPETITION ENTRY menu to access all SCA-hosted events. You can easily click through to the competition you want to nominate for and there are detailed instructions about the purchase process (or follow the quick instructions below).
* Competitions are open to Members only. You need to be logged in to your SCA Profile to nominate and pay.
To nominate for a competition:
Each person needs to have an individual Profile page with their own login and password to make purchases. If you buy a membership or pay for someone else’s entry to a comp it will not be registered in their name. If you need to make a request e.g. to be squadded with a Junior shooter, please email email@example.com.
This is the quickest way to check if you’ve nominated for an event and review your purchases. We also email you a receipt after every purchase.
That’s all for now.